(Updated on 1 Jan 2021)
A reminder of our house rules to announce in view of the outbreak of coronavirus.
1) Please do not come to the studio if you are sick or not feeling well and see a doctor. For the safety of our staff and members, we will not hesitate to ask you to leave the space if you appear to be unwell!
2) Please scan the SafeEntry codes at the entrances of the gym and have your temperature taken temperature by our reception staff before entering the gym. We respectfully reserve the right to turn away clients with temperatures greater than 37.5 degrees celsius.
3) If there are insufficient people to make up a class (less than 2 pax), we reserve the right to cancel the class with 12 hours notice.
4) Wash your hands BEFORE and AFTER all classes and personal training sessions. You can also find bottles of hand sanitisers at the reception and around the studio. Please feel free to use them when you go in and out of the studio.
5) We have placed some disinfectant sprays on the shelves. These are to be used for a wipe down of equipment after every class. Our team will do our best to ensure things are disinfected but we kindly ask that you disinfect and clean any equipment you’ve used either before or after class.
6) Please maintain at least 1 metre apart throughout your training session for social distancing.
We thank you for your understanding in this time. Let’s all do our part to ensure our community stay healthy and safe at ACTIV.CO..